We offer professional consulting, design and engineering services to government agencies that do not have a resident Audio Visual or Visual Information Subject Matter Expert (SME). Working with your team we can assess your current capabilities, conduct a requirements analysis, develop a budget, and Performance Work Statement (PWS). Further our team will assist in the assessment and selection process of submissions to RFPs/RFQs. Our team can oversee the award to ensure the awardee delivers the solution as proposed to ensure all requirements are met.
Our value is that we know the AV industry, the products, the manufacturers, and the “Lingo /Jargon”. We can translate these industry terms and acronyms into everyday language, so that we can ensure that what you want is what has been proposed and what has been delivered without technical contract disputes.
By working with Unassailable Solutions as your Project Consultant you also remove any possibilities of Organizational Conflicts of Interest (OCI) as we can provide Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE) and market research to establish a budget without providing systems integrators an unfair advantage.
Examples of our A/V Consulting Services
- Site Survey
- Stakeholder Meetings
- Facilities Coordination
- IT Coordination
- Certification and Accreditation / Information Assurance Coordination
- Requirements Analysis
- SOO / PWS development
- Budget Development including Labor and Material Estimates
- Manufacturer Demonstrations and Product Selection
- AV system and Infrastructure Requirements consisting drawing packages
- Systems Furniture Coordination for AV requirements
- RFP assessment
- Project Oversite and Accountability
- Warranty & Maintenance Assessments